Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Placed another order...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I ordered last week, because of the great sale prices, even without a code. BUT, I didn't order quite every thing I wanted, because I didn't want to pay too much shipping.

    So now with the free shipping CODE (A58124), I caved in and ordered the rest of the sale items on my list! I figure I saved just over $30, all told, but I still feel like such a GONER..

    Let's see--

    I did an after-Christmas exchange in January(with a little extra added on, of course!)

    In February, I got a Monthly Special (with code, of course!)

    In March, I went to AGPC for my annual blowout--2 dolls and a bunch of outfits! [img]redface.gif[/img]
    THEN, I exchanged the extra AGOT Meet outfit (and a couple of smaller things) for the on-sale Gymnastics outfit, AG wristwatch (on sale), and a replacement part.

    THEN, the codes leave us, and Addy's striped dress goes on sale, along with Gymnastics leotards! So, I ordered those last week, even without a code, since the really good price, combined with the threat of retirement /ebay prices cancelled out the threat of actually paying for shipping in my cheapskate mentality.

    And now, WHANGO!! We have CODES!! So, I ordered the dress form, Kit's Christmas outfit(good deal, especially WITH shoes!), and a couple more leotards--I don't mind that they're purple, since I already have the purple gymnastics outfit, too.

    But now, I fear it's time for me to take some sort of 30-day pledge, or 100-day challenge, or something---only I'm afraid some impending retirement and/or clearance-sale will come along, and I'll either miss something really good, or break a pledge...

    The Force is strong in me... [img]eek.gif[/img]

    (Help me, Obi-Wan DH...you're my only hope....!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member alliesunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2006
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Same here! Did a combo order with my daughters. We ordered last week and bought Addy's dress, gymnastics outfit, sale pj's, 2 Kit stationary sets, all of the individual short stories for Addy, a collection of short stories with Kit's Tree House, and both Samantha and Kit's friendship fun. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Then the whole waffle iron thing came up after I had already placed my order. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] I decided to wait til the new monthly specials came up to order Waffle set along with Kit's Christmas outfit, PJ's, and Molly's aviator outfit to get the most out of shipping. [img]redface.gif[/img] That was Monday, so I missed the codes by 1 day! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]


    Maybe I need to join some sort of support group. "Hello, my name is Allison, and it's been two days since my last purchase from AG." Yikes! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You sound like I was in April, LOL! I did just order too when the sale started, got the bell sleeve PJs and Winter Magic with accessories. Now there are more sale items AND codes and I'm just so excited to order again I can't stand it! (I'm hopeless too!) I really should wait till the next statement date for my credit card, which is only a few days. [img]eek.gif[/img] I think I can make it! (I think I can, I think I can, I think I can) [img]confused.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Man oh man! I've bought sooooooooo much AG stuff in the past 60 days that it's pathetic!

    I fear I'm not finished because Kit's Christmas dress is calling to me. (We have Kit now since our big Easter weekend Consignment store find, and what WILL she wear at Christmas????)


    I want the Winter Magic outfit too! Oh, boy, we better start selling something on ebay!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •